Flashback....Greece!

It's coming! Just ten days and they will be here - our Erasmus guests. As it gets sooner and sooner, I'm also remembering my week in Greece. I didn't tell you much about it, so I think I should redress it.

Volos, Pelion mountain and its villages, Meteora, Athens - I know that Erasmus isn't just about travelling, but it's one of the best aspects of this project. I love sightseeing and Meteora is one of the best monuments I have ever seen. So spectacular!

But the best of all is meeting new people from whole Europe, people from Greece (of course), Italy, Spain and Finland. I stayed at Evaggelia and there was nobody better than she is! We could talk about everything, we understood each other very well, not just on language level, but also... mentally, let's say. I miss her so much and I hope we will meet again, asap.

Thanks to everybody who joined this experience. There are no words that could express my feelings.









(Photos are taken from many possible sources, there aren't just mine.)

Komentáře

Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu

Europass

My journey